Monday, August 2, 2010

Disappearing Act Finished

I always think it is so sad when bloggers just disappear and you never hear anything from them again. I am trying very hard to not become one of those people! Luckily, things have slowed down a whole lot since I GOT MARRIED!



I always thought I could plan a wedding, move, and never miss a stide and just keep doing everything I was doing. I am sure lots of people could, but not me! Now that we are back from the honeymoon and our house is unpacked I am ready to jump back into my swimming, biking, and running. I will be going to Hotter N' Hell 100 at the end of the month and have put my entry in for the lottery for the Houston Half Marathon in January. I am excited about getting back into working out, blogging, and especially reading everyone's blogs again and hearing what everyone has accomplished this summer!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! Great pictures :)

Jenny Davidson said...

Yes, great pictures, and have fun getting back into training and racing!

Leah said...

You look beautiful in your pictures! Nice to see you back. :)

Carly said...

Congrats and welcome back! I just got married too so I know exactly how you feel! Good luck getting back into the swing of things - not going to lie, it's tough! :-)

Wes said...

Awww, how beautiful! Congratulations!!

Art Valdivia said...

What a pretty couple. Great picture
wholesale skirts