Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

I am a huge Walgreens fan. There is always one nearby and they always have what I need.....except for once a month when I searching for a very specific kind of pain reliever. Then, that one time a month, I find that the sadistic men who designed the store are obviously embarassed by my pain reliever of choice and have choosen to hide it among the other 8,000 types of pain relievers in hopes that it will not be seen easily. What they don't realize is that even more embarrassing than seeing a bottle of Midol is seeing an adult woman fling herself to the ground in a full out screaming temper tantrum due to the frustration of not finding what I need....and need RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

Now, if I designed the store, I would not only have it all in a special section, but also with a giant neon sign over it. And maybe have an attendant there with a free sample of said drug so that way I don't have to wait until I get to the car to take it. And a piece of chocolate. Talk about marketing genius!!!! I think I am on to something here.

P.S. I did not really throw myself to the ground. There might have been some foot stomping though.
Also, training going fine. I love this weather for biking and have convinced all of my friends that they need bikes so they can go play with me! YAY!

No comments: