Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back Home!

Well, the horse show went great and I ended up winning two of my classes and placing 2nd in the other two. I also got one of the qualifying scores (kind of like getting a PR) that I needed so that was a huge plus and really the whole reason I went. It was a lot of fun and I did take several pictures....and then left my camera in the truck. Which my mother found when it fell out and hit the concrete yesterday. She is not really sure how to turn it on or check it so I am going to have to wait until I go home at Thanksgiving to retrieve it and then post the pictures. If the camera is toast, at least Christmas is coming!!

This week marks my return to the gym which is a hard adjustment after working outside all summer and fall, but with it getting dark so early, it really helps to get the workouts in. And once I get back in the habit, I really do enjoy the gym and the classes they offer. I do love spinning classes. Hearing the cries of pain always makes me grin...even if it is my own crying I am hearing.

Hope everyone is having a great week and is getting ready for Thanksgiving!! It is coming up quick!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Congrats! Bummer about the camera though...