Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back From Vacation!

I am sorry about the lack of blogging during my vacation. I kept meaning to get online but at the end of the day, I was exhausted. Which was not a bad thing because I am one of those people that really feels like you should really try to fit in as much as possible every day of your vacation to really make the most of it. My boyfriend that I dragged along is the total opposite. I think he is still sleeping trying to catch up on sleep after being back for 3 days. :)
I was able to spend 7 wonderful days in Florida and we really did have a blast between the Disney Parks and a quick fishing trip. I have lofty goals to run every morning but a few things hampered my progress. First of all, the humidity. Yes, everyone know Florida is humid, but when you come from a very dry west Texas, it almost robs you of your ability to breathe. Second, walking 8 million miles in each of the Disney Parks each day chasing after various nieces and nephews really makes you feel like you have done a workout. Lastly, I just got tired and lazy.
Now that I am back I am very eager to get back on my schedule. It amazes me how quickly I lost what little toning I had before I left! And nutrition....really working on that again. Like eating things that actually might have some nutritional value. All good goals.
The best part about coming back from vacation.....catching up on all the blogs I read and seeing what people have been up to for the last few weeks! (Yes, I know I am a dork!)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Glad you had a nice vacation!