Thursday, August 6, 2009

Impatient Person's Foto Friday

I finally have some pictures to post and I am just too impatient to wait and do it on Friday.

My horse Czecher grazing and drying off while a friend from the barn and I have our "beer and bath day". We give our horses baths and drink beer while they dry! It is so pretty and green now and Czecher loves helping keep the mowing to a minimum!

Poor Sam gets so embarrassed when his mother flips his ears back so he looks like Princess Leia.

A much happier puppy who is very quickly outgrowing my lap! He is growing so fast that I am having a hard time getting enough food in him so he does not look skinny! The vet said he will probably end up weighing around 90lbs so he is going to be BIG!



They finally got the pictures up from the bike ride my brother and I did back in July. My brother is one to normally cover his face when people are trying to take pictures so I am glad to have these where he can't hide!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos!

Rachel said...

You have a horse? Lucky girl! I used to ride. I miss my best friend, George (he passed in 2005).

Charisa said...

I think that is the cutest dog ever!