Friday, August 28, 2009
I am leaving today to go to the Hotter N Hell 100 in Wichita Falls TX. It has been a hell of a week and I have thought about not going. My sweet puppy came down with parvo and it has been a long drawn out ordeal with bad vet advice and I feel like we wasted three days when he could have been getting the right treatment. Luckily, he is now in very good hands, but it could still go either way. Since I am only going to be gone about 24 hours, I have decided to go ahead and go to the race and leave Sam in the capable hands of the vet and of his many friends and family. While I hate to ask for prayers for my puppy with so many other serious things going on, I am going to do it anyways. If you are of the praying sort, please say a few words for my courageous and kind puppy. I have told him numerous times since this began that he was the one that made me take him home and love him so he is not allowed to leave me now.