Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ready for a Comeback

Ok, so I have been off due to my pool allergy turning into a full blown chest cold. Which actually was a good thing because now I am thinking that all of this was not caused by the pool but really because I was a late bloomer in the winter cold department. I am hoping to get back into a workout tonight, but I think this is going to be a slow come back. It amazes me how easily it is to get off routine from just a few days off!
I have been looking at some Triathlon books and it seems like there are lots of good ones out there. I have read a few, but if anyone has any good suggestions, I would love to hear about them! Since I am running (jogging, crawling, etc) into this blind I want to read up as much as possible to try to get prepared!

No comments: