Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting Back in the Groove

Even though though I still have that that nagging deep chest cough, I could put it off no longer and went to a spin class somewhat hesitantly today. Not only did I live, but I was exhilirated, joyful, and thrilled to be back in the land of the living! I think reading all of the blogs that I talked about in my previous post helped my motivation too. After reading that every had struggles and doubts getting to their first triathlon, I know that I can do it now. It will not be perfect and it will not be fast, but I can get it done. And I will be proud of myself when I get there! So now back to the pool. I am going to try the saline nose spray that was recommended and hope that clears up any problems I had before and just keep swimming! (I love Dory the Fish)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Starting is always the hardest part. And so is getting back in a groove. But I always remember how good I feel afterwards. Thanks for listing my blog! Bloggers are the sole source of my tri inspiration!